Provides safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients families using the nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status.
- Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
- Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
- Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
- Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
- Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes.
This is a full time (36hrs/week) day/night rotation working rotating & weekends in accordance to unit standards.
1 year RN experience required.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from accredited program preferred.
Minimum of Diploma/Associate's Degree in nursing from accredited program.
Registered nurse with current license to practice in the state of Ohio.
Current BLS Provider Certification, issued by the American Heart Association, must be obtained during Nursing Orientation.
For external candidates:
Experienced nurses with Associate Degrees/Diploma in Nursing will commit at the time of hire to complete a Bachelors of Science Degree (BSN) or higher in nursing within 5 years of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (US - 44101)